My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://benricksoh.com and update your bookmarks.

Free Resume Samples and Job Tips :: My Paypal account got hacked!

RSS FEED
Free Resume Samples and Job Tips :

Resume samples and writing tips for jobseekers from all walks of life.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Paypal account got hacked!

I received a call from my bank at around 2pm today telling me that there has been many suspicious credit card activities occurring within a short span of time. I checked my account online and sure enough there were several unauthorized Paypal transactions made. The bank personnel offered to terminate my credit card and send me a new one in a few days. After that call ended, I immediately logged into my Paypal account. Guess what? My password has been changed! Gave a call to Paypal and they offered to help me resolve the issue.

To tell you the truth, I've heard of stories where Paypal accounts have been hacked, but never did I expect that I would actually fall victim to one. I mean I never give my details to anyone, never go to suspicious site for purchases, installed a firewall and virus scanner since day one I got my pc, but still, I got hacked! So to all of my readers out there. Be careful of your Paypal account. It might seem very secure but you can't be too sure. Always check your Paypal account regularly to see if there are any suspicious activities, and if there are, take action immediately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home