My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://benricksoh.com and update your bookmarks.

Free Resume Samples and Job Tips :: Resume sample for administrative/executive assistant

RSS FEED
Free Resume Samples and Job Tips :

Resume samples and writing tips for jobseekers from all walks of life.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Resume sample for administrative/executive assistant

This is a resume request from Susan for an executive assistant position. This lady caught my attention when she said that she was 56, an age that many thinks too big for job consideration (well, not me). However, that did not stop her from applying for a job. I liked her enormous fighting spirit and offered to help enhance her old resume.

She sent in her resume, I took a few look at it and started crafting out a beautiful resume for her. Below is the resume sample I've prepared for her. Please do not copy the resume wholesale, treat it as a reference when you write your own resume.

Resume sample for Administrative/Executive Assistant








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home