My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://benricksoh.com and update your bookmarks.

Free Resume Samples and Job Tips :: Resume Sample for Director of Information Systems

RSS FEED
Free Resume Samples and Job Tips :

Resume samples and writing tips for jobseekers from all walks of life.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Resume Sample for Director of Information Systems

Hi Marie, your resume is ready. This is just a rough outline for your resume. Edit the parts which needs to be edited and you are ready to go. (10 years working for the same company? You've got to let go and reach for greater heights!)


Free resume sample for Director of Information Systems









3 Comments:

At December 21, 2006 at 9:25 AM , Blogger tanta said...

Thanks for you help! I'm trying to take your advice about moving on, hence the need for an up to date style of resume.

 
At January 6, 2007 at 6:21 PM , Blogger VRs said...

Hi, I'm not quite a director but I was a business owner for 6 year when I lived in Yuma. Since moving to the Phoenix West Valley, I have had nothing but bad luck finding a good IT job. My wife tells me it's not what I know, its who knows me. In Yuma, just about every business owner knew me. Now, I'm just another name on the list. I'm currently working at ASU as an analyst, but I am more of a hit and move on type. Maybe you can look at my resume and help me target where I would be most happy. Right now it's just the same old thing every day. Thanks

 
At January 7, 2007 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Mr Benrick said...

You know what Joe, I reckon you would be most happy doing what you want to do. To be doing your own stuff. Try starting another business in the new environment and work your way up. Go find the real you.

But if you still want to look for another job. You can always post your resume to benricksoh@yahoo.com
I'll be glad to help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home